Saturday 2 July 2011

How Do I Lay a Parquet Floor ??

Hello and Welcome to another WFR Blogpost.


This post will probably be a short one, but the subject matter is something I come across on a regular basis...


The question is "How Do I Lay a Parquet Floor ??"

 Believe it or not that's what I'm asked on a very regular basis, its akin to asking "how do I do a vasectomy myself ? ".....if you don't know how to, or haven't been professionally trained then my strong advice would be Don't Bother.....get a professional tradesman to lay the floor, and a professional company to Sand & Refinish for you as well.



The chances are after investing considerable amounts of money and time, the end result won't be anywhere near the quality of finish you expected.


Here's what a properly laid/sanded & refinished Parquet Floor looks like.....




That's it....Rant over....Thanks for Reading :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great article. A link to this post has been added to Franklyn's Wood Flooring Forum.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions or comments kindly leave them here....